Monday, August 9, 2010

Ham and Cheese Stromboli




I was going through my cookbooks, looking for something simple to make this week and also something post worthy. I've never made a Stromboli before. Yum-O! And REALLY easy.

1 tube refrigerated crusty French bread loaf
2 c shredded cheese (we used cheddar)
1/4 lb. thin sliced ham (we actually used cubed instead)
1 tbls butter, melted
1 tbls grated Parmesan cheese (I was out and used shredded Parmesan instead)

Spread dough out and roll to size of jelly roll pan. (I wasn't able to roll it quite that big, but did my best.) Sprinkle with cheese and add ham. Roll up tightly. Pinch seam together. Place seam side down. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. (I also sprinkled with some garlic salt too.) Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until it rises and is golden and dough is done inside. Slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment