Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cheesy Garlic Chicken

This was REALLY good.  My 6 year old, who is not much of a meat eater, had 4 helpings.  I found the recipe on the back of the Lipton packet.




 CHEESY GARLIC CHICKEN



4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)

1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped (I used a can of Petite Diced)

1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix

1/3 cup water

1 Tbsp. Olive Oil

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)

1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese

(Next time I think I will also add some quartered artichoke hearts)

Preheat oven to 400°. In greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken and top with tomato.  In small bowl, blend Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, water and Olive Oil. Pour over chicken.  Bake 20 minutes. Top with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment