Sunday, March 24, 2013

Andes Brownies

I made these on St. Patrick's Day when we had dinner at our friends' house (the highlighted post is from her & her sister in law's blog, Scrappy Love...check it out!)  I used the Andes Baking Chips as garnish on my "Shamrock Shakes", but because it was only used as garnish, I had about a half bag left over.  So, today, Ellie & I made some delicious brownies!



box mix brownies for 9 X 13 pan (or homemade...but you know me, I "keep it simple")
1/2 tsp mint extract
leftover Andes Baking Chips

Prepare box mix according to directions (adding eggs, oil, water accordingly) and also stir in the mint extract

Bake according to directions

Immediately after the brownies are out of the oven, sprinkle Andes Baking Chips over the top.  Let cool completely so that Baking Chips harden.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment