Tuesday, March 19, 2013

White Pizza Dip

My sister made this last month for a family get together.  It was SOOOOO yummy.  Yesterday I had my "Biggest Loser" results party/potluck, so I made this into a healthy recipe, using whole wheat french bread and fat free cheeses/sour cream.  Those that ate it seemed to enjoy it.  Today, I brought the leftovers to work, and everyone loved it.  Definitely a "make again" recipe.  (I forgot to take a picture, so if you want to know what it looks like, take a peek here.) 


1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1 container (16 oz.) sour cream (I used fat free)
1 cup (8 oz.) ricotta cheese (I used fat free)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I used fat free)
1/4 cup (1 oz.) chopped pepperoni (I used the mini ones and left them whole)
1 loaf Italian or French bread, sliced (I used whole wheat)

Preheat oven to 350°. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with bread.  (I actually made mine in a mini crockpot instead)

No comments:

Post a Comment