Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cornflake Baked Chicken Legs




When Derek and I were first married, I made chicken legs A LOT. (Cheap, easy... and I had not one, but TWO recipes that I liked) Anyways, I either made them too much or Derek never really did like the recipes or both...but one day I got this confession "Could you lay off the chicken legs for awhile? I don't really like chicken legs that much." I kind of stopped making them all together. But recently, our girls seem to love chicken legs, so I gave them another try. This time, I looked for a different recipe. The girls and I really enjoyed them. As for Derek, he ended up working really late that night and picked up fast food on the way home, so I guess I won't know until next time if he still dislikes chicken legs.

3 c. corn flakes, crushed
10 chicken legs
3/4 stick butter, melted
Seasoned salt

Wash drumsticks and pat dry with paper towel.

Dip chicken legs in melted butter. Roll in crushed cornflakes. Lay on cookie sheet covered in foil. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.

Bake in a 400 degree oven for 45-55 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment