Friday, July 23, 2010

Ranch Chicken

I have no picture to post because I didn't make enough. They were gobbled down before I even had time to think about grabbing my camera. But that's a good thing. ALL four family members gave them a thumbs up.

3/4 c crushed cornflakes
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese (I was out and used shredded mozzarella)
3 Tbls dry ranch powder
1/2 c melted butter/margarine
8 chicken breasts (We used chicken tenders instead. Also, I don't feel there would have been enough breading to cover 8 breasts)

Combine cornflakes, cheese, and ranch powder in shallow dish.

Dip chicken in butter. Roll in cornflake mixture to coat.

Place on cookie sheet. I drizzled with leftover butter and sprinkled leftover breading over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. (The chicken tenders took about 20 minutes)

These were sooooo yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment